The BEST Wisconsin Wine ... Without the GRAPES!
O'Neil Creek Winery has been producing Wisconsin's best specialty and fruit wines since 2009.
Unlike other wineries in the state, Owner Joe Wynimko doesn't have a vineyard, he has an orchard! And with the right combination of sugar and yeast, Joe can turn ANY fruit or vegetable into wine!
While you can learn about ALL of our fruit wines on our wine page, a few of our more popular wines include:
- Elderberry Wine, with a dark full body wine with a natural finish.
- Strawberry Wine, with a pleasant dry wine with a fruity strawberry smell.
- Cherry Wine, a natural combination of sweet and tart Door County cherries.
- Strawberry Bliss offers a yummy combination of fresh strawberries and chocolate.
- Passion is an aromatic plum wine made with a variety of plums. (currently out of stock)
- Pumpkin Spice blends garden pumpkin with 3 spices for a sweeter white wine.
- Summer Delight combines homegrown dandelions with California raisins, oranges and limes for a unique sweet flavor.
Other wines include Beet, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Cranberry Apple, Mystery Berry, Raspberry, Rhubarb and Strawberry Rhubarb
O'Neil Creek Winery also features:
- GIFT SHOP: Where visitors can purchase:
- O’Neil Creek Fruit & Specialty Wines
- Wine Accessories
- Yellowstone Cheese and Holland Family Gouda Cheese
- Hand Painted Glasses
- Hand Painted Plaques
- Hand Painted Pictures from Local Artists
- Scarfs W/Jewelry Accents
- Wine Purses
- WALK THROUGH THE ORCHARD:
- VEGETABLES FROM OUR GARDEN:
- Vegetables will be available to purchase throughout the season. Onions, Radishes, Lettuce, Green Beans, Beets, Tomatoes, Carrots, Snow Peas, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Kale, Kohlrabi & Pumpkins.
- WINE TASTING:
- We have 16 Fruit & Specialty Wines
- 2 complimentary tastings
- 8 Tastings for $ 5.00 and you keep the glass
We invite you to contact us or call us at 715-568-2341 for more information on ordering our wines, or to arrange a visit next time you're near Bloomer!